I am a 3D artist at a JumpStart Games.
I have experience in modelling, sculpting, and texturing phases on in-house projects.
I possess excellent artistic and technical skills demonstrated through proficiency in Maya, Zbrush, 3DCoat, Mari, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Marmoset, Gimp, Photoshop, and Arnold. I am flexible with any program and eager to deliver in a diverse set of tasks.
You can find my constantly expanding portfolio on TamaraOrlova.com.
My recent projects:
• Made 3D game assets from concept art with high and low poly modeling, sculpting, texture and vertex painting
• Prepared models with baking, UV Layout, and lighting, and presented them with rigged animation
• Designed layout models for a famous theme park
• Developed full educational online courses for Udemy in digital sculpting, texturing, and real-time rendering
• Created tillable BPR textures made solely in Substance Designer for an in-house game project
• Contributed on production in Unity and Unreal Engine for VR Oculus Go
• Reviewed external assets and adjusted them to meet quality standards and to function correctly in-game
• Optimized assets for an online game with efficient retopology and UV mapping
In addition, I have 3 years of client experience as a technology consultant and am an MBA graduate. As a consultant, I have analyzed and improved business processes and shared expertise by coaching junior members.
After relocating to Canada, I have decided to switch my career and break into the entertainment industry. I am amazed by the hard work and dedication that goes into creating products that make players and viewers happy.
Since 1991, JumpStart Games produces educational mobile and multiplayer online games for kids under its flagship brands - JumpStart®, Math Blaster® and School of Dragons® - as well as with partners such as DreamWorks Animation.
• Creating complete world environments including landscapes, buildings, and individual objects. This includes all modeling, UV mapping, texturing, lighting and exporting
• Providing 2D art including concept art and UI interface pieces
• Guiding art to meet product goals
• Generating ideas and solutions that are creative, inviting, and enhance the appeal of a software
• Creating artwork for many phases of the production process including marketing and other promotional materials
I am 3D artist for SteamLabs Incorporated providing high caliber outsourcing services to major game studios and theme park developers. SteamLabs provides a spectrum of digital services including Modeling, Blue Sky concepting for an attraction parks or movies, C.A.D. Engineering and 3D Animation.
I help to create consumer experiences utilizing VR technologies (Oculus and Vive) design and development of interactive entertainment and educational products.
As a 3D artist, I'm involved in the modelling and texturing phase on in-house projects.
I balance my lack of many years of experience with eagerness to learn and deliver in a diverse set of projects. I am involved in a global team that 'follows the sun' from various locations and is efficient in doing so.
My projects include:
- An online 3D-Coat training course
- Virtual World Creation including VR and AR
- Look Development/Blue Sky Design
- Fabrication Design for 3D printing